Black Truffle Salt 10% Review
Me? I think it's overpriced---funny tasting salt, and since I don't use salt, probably something I could do without. But the wife, who happened to see this or a similar product on the Food Network, just had to have some. I bought it. She likes it.br /br /So now I'm a household hero, as least this weekend. I'd give it six stars if it would kept her quiet for the entire week.
Black Truffle Salt 10% Feature
- So flavorful and so perfect with grilled fish, meats, or just about any vegetable
- the aromatic truffles with enhance the dish
- Size: 3.5 oz
- Fine black truffles from Umbria and Italian seasalt from Emilia Romagna
Check price now
Related Products
Customer Reviews
Dangerously delicious - Madelyn Monroe -
I was having breakfast at a friends house. She took out the Truffle salt. I put some on my eggs and I was amazed at the taste it gave my boring eggs. Love it!!
Excellent Item for the daily kitchen - Carlos Diaz - Orlando, FL USA
This is an excellent item if you want to maximize the flavors in your daily coking, it will add a special touch to your meals
Mar 05, 2010 21:26:04
0 comments:
Post a Comment